PRIME PRIMER MATTE
WHAT IT IS
Lightweight protective layer absorbs excess oil and controls sebum on T-zone, Cheeks, and nose area. Recommended for oily skin.
WHAT IT DOES
- Complexion Correction – Refines skin’s texture and softens the appearance of pores and fine lines, creating a porcelain-smooth finish.
- Soft Gliding Texture – Rich, smooth texture seamlessly melts into and softly sets onto skin with a silky smooth finish.
- Sebum Absorption – Powerful sebum absorbing and pore tightening properties help create a satin-soft finish.
HOW TO USE
- Apply it over makeup to extend wear or simply roll the brush over the face to minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines.
- In the area where sebum control is needed, pat over the concerned area with gentle motion.
- For sheer, natural appearance, apply it over bare or primed skin.
TIP: Remove the cover before usage. You can control the amount of dispense by twisting the lid.
|WHAT||This primer is used to control excess oil production around your T-zone area, the sides of your nose, cheeks and all over your face. This product gives a matte finish that suits people with oily skin.|
|WHEN||Use this product as a base for your makeup.|
|RECOMMENDED FOR||This primer is suitable for oily skin|
|BENEFIT||This primer is used to cover your pores and control sebum production.|
|HOW TO USE||Skincare>Banila co. Prime Primer Matte>Makeup|
|INGREDIENTS||Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Vinyl Dimethicone/ Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, HDI/ Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Quaternium-90 bentonite, Dimethiconol, Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Methyl Paraben, Ethylparaben, CI 42090, CI 19140|